Galentine’s Day Brunch and Crafts
Saturday, February 13
From 10AM – Noon
Mabel Wadsworth Center is celebrating our fourth annual Galentine’s Day Brunch virtually and we hope to see you there! This fun-filled event will be hosted on Saturday, February 13 from 10AM – 12PM and will include embroidery tutorials, cookie decorating tips, and Galentine’s card making.
Order our Galentine’s Day Package (see below) by February 5th and we will send you some of the supplies you will need for the crafting projects.
Galentine’s Day (based on NBC’s hit show Parks and Recreation) is a celebration of the many platonic relationships in our lives, with a healthy dose of breakfast foods and crafting. “Galentine’s” of all genders are welcome to attend!
10-10:35AM: Embroidery demonstrations and opportunity to ask questions
10:40 – 11:15: Cookie decorating
11:20 – Noon: Card making
Join us for the whole time or come for parts of it!
Galentine’s Package includes:
- embroidery supplies and pattern
- cookie cutters
- card making supplies (paper, stickers, etc.)
- recipes for Brunch
- cookie and frosting recipes
- Mabel swag
- self-care sheet mask
- and more!
Additional supplies you will need:
- ingredients for your brunch, cookies, and frosting
To order the Galentine’s Day package:
- Make a $25 donation.
- Write Galentine’s Day in the comment section on the donation form, if it is a gift please also include the recipient’s address.
- Wait for it to arrive and join us on Galentine’s Day!