Learn how to access abortion in the community you live in:
- Independent clinics like Mabel Wadsworth Center provide abortion care to 2 out of every 3 people who access abortions. Our clinics need your support during this time so that we can continue to provide essential healthcare! You can support Mabel Wadsworth Center here and support all of us by giving to KeepOurClinics.org
- It has been difficult for people to access abortion for decades, even when we had the protections of Roe. Abortion funds were created to help folks pay for the care they need. They continue to do this work with much larger resource demand. Ensure people can access the care they need by giving to the National Network of Abortion Funds.
Talk about abortion:
- Make sure people in your life know that you are a safe person to talk to about abortion.
- Write an LTE in your local paper.
- Have conversations with your friends, family, and neighbors about why access to abortion matters to you.