To provide health care using a feminist model focused on sexual and reproductive health through education, advocacy, and clinical services.
- We empower women to celebrate their sexual and reproductive lives and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
- We provide compassionate, non-judgmental, client-centered care regardless of a person’s age, ability, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, economic resources, religion, immigration status, and gender identity or expression.
- We seek to offer a gender-affirming and inclusive environment so that all people feel safe and welcome.
- We neither seek nor accept government funding (other than direct reimbursements for clinical care) so we may remain independent and ensure a continued, uncensored voice in reproductive rights policy, education, and advocacy.
- We advocate for meaningful access to abortion care for all people and believe that abortion care is part of the full spectrum of reproductive health care.
- We strive to contribute to and engage with the broader reproductive justice movement by working to identify and lift all barriers to reproductive healthcare.
- We honor the unique and diverse experiences of women’s lives as a feminist organization in Maine for the enrichment of all people.